Veins are blood vessels that transport the blood in the body to the heart. Occluded veins cause varicose veins. Varicose causes changes in the appearance of the veins in the legs, swelling, and wound complaints.
What are Varicose Veins?
Sign of Varicose Vein
- Strong pain after sitting or standing for a long time
- In the vein with red and discoloration of the skin
- Burning feeling in the legs
- Muscle pains
- Swelling in the legs
Causes of Varicose Vein
- Standing for a long time
- Genetic Causes
- Have a smoke
- Advancing age
How to Prevent Varicose Veins?
Avoid washing with too much hot water
To do exercise exercising leg muscles
Avoid wearing too skinny jeans or socks
Avoiding long periods of sitting or standing
- Being careful with one’s weight
Treatment of Venoblock
VenoBlock method is an advanced treatment used in the treatment of varicose veins. With this method, the patient does not need to be anesthetized. VenoBlock method is much better than varicose surgery
Bubble Method in Variceal Treatment
The bubble method is performed to remove patient survivors after venoblock treatment. As in Venoblock method, narcosis is not given to the patient in bubble method. After the Venoblock procedure, all the varicose veins are cleaned with bubble treatment.
Type of Varicose Veins
Capillary Varicose : Most common type of varicoses. It is often seen in the legs and is purple.
Reticular Type Varicose (Spider): It looks dark green/purple and usually 2-3 mm in size. Reticular type varicose, completely heals after treatment.
Greater Type Varicose: Saphenous insufficiency caused this type of varicoses. The area of greater varicose vein is lower legs, inside of thigh and the back of thigh.
Advantages of Non-Surgical Treatments
- In the treatment of modern varicose veins, the procedure ends on the same day.
- The patient has no surgery scar.
- There is no chance of the varicosities recurring after treatment.
- Classical operative varicose vein scarring and convalescence take a long time